Cycling holiday in the Saalach Valley
It is no coincidence that two-wheeler fans regularly visit us: on the one hand, our hotel is right in the middle of the biker's paradise par excellence. On the other hand, the enthusiasm for biking also runs in our family: Leo loves cycling just as much as Chris, who, as a certified bike and freeride guide, is also happy to offer riding technique and wrenching courses. So if you are looking for a nice tour, need material or other useful tips, you have come to the right place.
By the way: We not only share our love for bikes with you - we can also offer you the best conditions for a successful cycling holiday: In the bike garage your favourite vehicle will find a warm place, if you haven't brought one yourself, we will be happy to lend you one of ours and the best routes, no matter how experienced you are, start right outside our hotel door anyway.
Schütterbad bike plus
- competent advice on vacation planning
- Screwdriver regulars' table and bikers' regulars' table
- Rental prices per day:
e-MTB (Hardtails): € 52,00. Fully: € 75,00 (please reserve in advance)
e-MTB children: from € 34,00, children's trailer from € 20,00, MTB adults from € 32,00, MTB children from € 16,00
- Certified bike guides (host Leo and son Chris)
- personal tour advice, tour map, weather info, danger reports
- Weekly bike program
- Technical training with driving technique training units
- free rental of helmets, lock
- Assembly stand, service corner
- Tool for small repairs on site
- Code-secured garage with parking device
- Additionally, individually secured storage room
- Drying devices for bike clothes and bike shoes
- Laundry service for your bike clothing
- Possibility to shower after the tour on the day of departure
- Bike rental
- Washing area
- Packed lunches
- Bike rental - our partners: E-Bike Alpin in Lofer and Martins Bikeshop
Mountain Bike Holidays Elite
As a member of "Mountain Bike Holidays" we are the experts for your mountain bike holiday!
The hoteliers in the selected and tested hotels & regions of "Mountain Bike Holidays" are constantly adapting to the wishes of their customers with new offers. They are on tour with their guests every day and know that the demands are as varied as they are different. The quality of equipment and service for mountain bikers has made "Mountain Bike Holidays" Europe's market leader since 2008. The annual inspection, certified by TÜV Austria, guarantees the high standard.
In the Elite category you are offered this total of guided bike services with certified guides:
- We offer 10 different bike services every week, such as guided tours, private guiding, technical training modules and a wrench meeting.
- At least one guided tour in the weekly programme includes a visit to the neighbouring region. It takes place with organised transfer, i.e. the starting or end point of the tour is outside the local area.
- Bike technique training
- Another tour on the day of departure
As our guest, you can enjoy the Saalachtaler Sommercard
- Free entry to the forces of nature: Seisenbergklamm and Vorderkaserklamm
- Free entry to Steinbergbad Lofer
- Use of the Almbahn I and II in the Almenwelt Lofer
- Free entry: Lamprechtsofen Cave
- Free use of public transport in Pinzgau
- Free use of the public. Bus to Bad Reichenhall and Salzburg
- + 25 bonus partners