If you feel like your cultural appetite has been whetted, exploratory tours of the immediate and wider surroundings of Landhotel Schütterbad will easily lead you into the Festival City of Salzburg or to the „Salzbuger-“ and the nearby „Berchtesgadener-“ land in any season. But after a shopping trip or enjoying classical music, ice-cave-exploring or the ascent of a castle, you’ll still gladly return to country life and reflect on the true values of a rewarding vacation spent amidst nature and familial hospitality
- free use of the following pools: Steinbergbad Lofer and Alpenbad Unken
- free entry to the Saalachtaler natural wonders Vorderkaserklamm (gorge) with the orchid trail and Seisenbergklamm (gorge) with the information trail
- as well as the use of the "Almbahn I" and "Almbahn II" of the Almenwelt Lofer.
- Free admission: Lamprechtsofenhöhle
- Free use of public transport in Pinzgau
- Free use of the public. Buses to Bad Reichenhall and Salzburg
- + 25 bonus partners