The happiness of country life? For us, it lies in the way our little retreat and the mountain giants around it give us new strength. In the feeling that spreads when we explore the most beautiful peaks of our region in our hiking boots. In the carefree sunbathing that we really deserve afterwards - at our bathing pond or another favourite spot that our guests have also quickly found here...
By the way: In Weißbach near Lofer, all those who want to feel a little more adrenaline while climbing to the summit will find a (still) almost undiscovered climbing paradise.
12 climbing areas with about 600 routes in various degrees of difficulty invite you to do some serious scrambling here.
As our guest, you can enjoy the Saalachtaler Sommercard
- Free entry to the forces of nature: Seisenbergklamm and Vorderkaserklamm
- Free entry to Steinbergbad Lofer
- Use of the Almbahn I and II in the Almenwelt Lofer
- Free entry: Lamprechtsofen Cave
- Free use of public transport in Pinzgau
- Free use of the public. Bus to Bad Reichenhall and Salzburg
- + 25 bonus partners